It is finally June! Can you believe it?
I am so ready for summer to come, it was a terrible winter here in Newfoundland and a terrible spring so I am trying to be super happy and optimistic that this summer will make up for it all. Come on weather gods, I need the sunshine!
Anyway moving along, I was going to change this post up a bit but I have decided to keep it simple with a short list of goals for the coming month.
Before we get into my goals for the month of June why not have a peek at how May went?
Stick to a schedule:My planner has literally been saving my life. If anyone is interested in a plan with me post lemmie know! Read at least one book:I literally flew through The Rome Affair. I Highly recommend as a summer read.
- Be active at least 4 times a week: Almost but not quite! I managed to work in a total of 13 workouts this month. Super exact I know.
- Eat SUPER healthy: This is still a work in progress so I can’t give myself this one quite yet.
- No shopping month: Yea this didn’t happen.
- Do one thing out of my comfort zone: It’s not that I didn’t want to it just seemed like nothing came up.
Spend lots of time in nature:I spent as much time outdoors as mother nature would allow.
- Read two books: Now that much time will be spent at the cabin I can amp up my reading game. Also, I just downloaded my first audio book. How exciting!
- Work out at least 3 times a week: It’s time to get back into the swing of things here people.
- Eat as organic possible: I have been majorly slacking on my health goals so I am making it a priority to eat as organic as possible.
- No shopping month: This goal is back in action.
- Meditate daily: Another thing I have been slacking on which I am excited to get back into the swing of doing.
- Take my mom on a date: Maybe a movie, dinner or a hike?
- Go on a day hike: Speaking of hikes I would like to hit up the East Coast Trail sometime this month.
- Watch free writing videos: I am trying to prepare for NaNoWriMo early this year so I can be better prepared. I have a few writing classes I would like to take but for now youtube has lots of free resources I can take advantage of.
Please check out my Get to Know me Tag and complete it for yourself. I would love to learn more about you!
What are your goals for June?